Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ashtyn's 3rd Birthday!

Today was Ashtyn's 3rd Birthday. She has been waiting for months for this day to come. We had a princess theme, of course! On Friday night we had a family party with grandmas and grandpas and had dinner, presents, and cake and ice cream. Then on Saturday we had a friend party. I made a castle cake and we had dress up dresses for the girls, and I made some little silver "Prince Capes" for all the boys. So here are a couple of pics from both parties. Here she is with her castle cake. She absolutely loved it! (Man, they are easy to please)



She is blowing out her candles

We played "pin the crown on the princess" and made froot loop necklaces.

When she opens her presents she gets so excited. I think she opened them all in about 2 minutes flat!


Some day Ashtyn might kill me for this pic, but oh well. I thought it was hilarious! Chris and I got her a bike, and this is her reaction to seeing it!



Candice was so nice to wear her "princess dress" to the party. Ashtyn thought it was so cool.


This isn't the best pic of all the kids who came, but it works! Thanks again to all our friends who came. It really made Ashtyn's birthday so special!

No comments: