Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today I took the kids to the church where tons of leaves have fallen. I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of them playing in them. Sorry I posted so many but they turned out so cute I had to show them off!







This one is so precious of Camden





4 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the leaf background!

Miquel said...

Hey Trist, this is Miquel. I saw your Christmas card at my moms house and had to check out your blog. It's been forever. Your kids are so stinkin cute. Ashtyn looks just like you. I just barely started a blog so lets keep in touch.

Miquel said...

Yeah Im really excited to have another baby. It's been a while since Avree, lol. It's kinda weird to think of us having kids since we were friends when we were so little. Erik and I have been living together for about a year. He's really really good to me and I'm so happy. Do you guys come up here very often? I would love to see you? By the way I changed my address to erikandmiquel.blogspot.com

Rachel K. said...

I haven't seen you forever! You have such a cute family! Hope all is well.