Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ideas? Anyone?

K so we are planning a vacation to Northern California next month. It is atleast a 10 hour drive. So we are looking for ideas of what to do with kids in the car. Please, if you have any ideas, leave a comment!

1 comment:

The Schmutz Family said...

This isn't much but each time we go somewhere, I get a duffel bag just special for this. A couple of weeks before I take some favorite toys, books, snacks (something without too much sugar) and put them in that bag and keep it up until our trip. I put things in different pockets and bags, then when Branson is getting restless, I get the bag out, but I wait until then. That might give you an hour or so. Also, I wouldn't recommend telling Ashtyn that you are going to California when you get in the car and wait as long as possible. We told Branson we were going to Salt Lake and by the time we hit the freeway, he had said, "Where are we going mom, Where is Salt Lake?" 5 times!! Anyway, good luck!!