Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The results are in.......

And it is a BOY!!!!! Yay! Yesterday I went for an ultrasound at the Prenatal Treasures place so I could find out what we are having. We were just too excited to wait for my dr. ultrasound in 3 weeks. It is just so amazing how much you can see this early on. The lady who does the ultrasounds didn't get a 100% BOY conclusion because he was not cooperating. But she was 90% it is a boy. I have been getting a feeling that it was a boy anyway, so I believe that's what it is. I'll have to wait 3 weeks for another ultrasound so I can get a 100% answer! But for now I am planning on boy. Oh, and any suggestions for a boy name, we are more than open for some ideas!

He's curled up in a ball in this one. You can see both hands and feet!

He's got his hands up by his ears, kinda looking down. You can also see the one knee/leg.




This is the one where he is a BOY!!
During each of Ashtyn and Camden's ultrasound they were sucking their thumb so I wash hoping this one would too. We never got a for sure picture of it but he was definitely trying to get his thumb in his mouth. So CUTE!I just can't believe how much I love him already!




4 comments:

C & E said...

Exciting for you guys!!

Cram Family said...

How fun and exciting for you guys. Camden and him will be great friends since they will be close together!! Congrats!!

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh those are cute pics so early. How fun! Congrats and I guess everyone and their dreams were right.

Miquel said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment. We are loving him to death. Congrats on having another boy. That'll be so much fun for your two boys to be so close in age.