Ashtyn and Camden on the Helicopter ride!
Them in the boats!
Ashtyn with uncle Kaden and cousin Kason. Kason is her absolute favorite person in the world. She was so excited to ride with him! This ride went around and around in circles so fast and she loved it!

On the Bumper Cars

Camden was so pooped out that he actually fell asleep sitting up in the wagon. I took him back to our picnic table for a little nap so we could both rest.
We rode a ton more rides and were so exhausted. I ended up riding mostly kiddie rides with Ashtyn and Camden but I did ride "The Rocket" a couple of times. I don't think that the baby liked it too much, though!We were at Lagoon from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and had soooo much fun!
The next day we got up and went to Raging Waters. It is a way fun water park with lots of slides and swimming! Ashtyn didn't like the slides too much (especially since her and daddy crashed on the first one) but she never got out of the water for a second. She just wanted to swim and swim. Camden was really good, too. He doesn't really love to swim so he just kinda hung out. Here he was getting water in his mouth and then spitting it at me. He thought he was so funny!
The next day we got up and went to Raging Waters. It is a way fun water park with lots of slides and swimming! Ashtyn didn't like the slides too much (especially since her and daddy crashed on the first one) but she never got out of the water for a second. She just wanted to swim and swim. Camden was really good, too. He doesn't really love to swim so he just kinda hung out. Here he was getting water in his mouth and then spitting it at me. He thought he was so funny!

Just relaxin' after the swim!

Ashtyn swimmin' with the dinosaurs. (She insisted on wearing that really ugly life jacket.)
We stayed here from 10:30 a.m to 7:00 p.m! So lets just say we were all totally and completely exhausted!!! We had a blast!

Saturday afternoon we drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon and had a picnic. It was a nice, relaxing time after the two previous days! We had a delicious lunch and played "ticket to ride" (our favorite board game!) The boys all went fishing in the river while us girls stayed back. In this picture Camden is actually covered from head to toe in dirt and who knows what else. He was filthly but had so much fun!

Saturday night we had the chance to go to the Ocurr Mountain Temple Open House. It was so amazing! Ashtyn was really excited because she was going to actually get to go INSIDE the temple. She kept asking if she was going to "feel the spirit" and I would say "yeah if you are really quiet." While we were in there she said "Mom, I just can't feel the spirit." She doesn't really understand, but I thought it was so cute! It was such a gorgeous temple.

Saturday afternoon we drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon and had a picnic. It was a nice, relaxing time after the two previous days! We had a delicious lunch and played "ticket to ride" (our favorite board game!) The boys all went fishing in the river while us girls stayed back. In this picture Camden is actually covered from head to toe in dirt and who knows what else. He was filthly but had so much fun!

Saturday night we had the chance to go to the Ocurr Mountain Temple Open House. It was so amazing! Ashtyn was really excited because she was going to actually get to go INSIDE the temple. She kept asking if she was going to "feel the spirit" and I would say "yeah if you are really quiet." While we were in there she said "Mom, I just can't feel the spirit." She doesn't really understand, but I thought it was so cute! It was such a gorgeous temple.


2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time. We are going up on the 27 and were going to do the same lagoon and water park but now we are doing the zoo and Jungle jims the kids cant wait!! Hope you are doing good!
I figured you guys were busy, and after this update it looks like you had tons of fun!! Maybe next time. And you can't even tell you are pregnant in that picture. Pretty sure I was huge by then lol.
Post a Comment