Well, it looks like I will be having my cute baby Collin on Monday, October 26. That is 20 days early. I have been measuring a little small ever since 20 weeks. When we did the first ultrasound he measured my stomach and it said I was small but the ultrasound measured him as being right on his due date. So it was fine. But ever since then I still have been measuring small, so my dr. decided to do another ultrasound to make sure everything was ok. The ultrasound also said my baby is small, and there is very low amniotic fluid. So he had me do a non-stress test to make sure he was moving and his heartrate was increasing with movement. He was moving tons and everything is great that way. So, I have to go back on Friday for another non-stress test to make sure everything is good still. If it isn't, then I will deliver on Friday. If it is, then I am scheduled to be induced on Monday sometime. I am kind of scared about him not being healthy enough, or that I won't be able to take him home. But the dr. said he should be ok since I will be 37 weeks along, which is technically full term. The ultrasound said he weighs about 5 lbs. 2 oz. So he won't weigh much more than that, which is so tiny. The dr. said that his lungs and everything should be developed enough though. I just hope he is happy and healthy and everything goes well. I am so excited to add him to our family!
4 comments:
Sorry to hear that but im sure that he will be fine!! Good luck with everything Keep us posted on how it all goes and let us know if you need anything!!
I don't know if this will make you feel any less nervous or not but I went in for an ultrasound at 40 weeks because I was measuring small and they told me my baby would probably only be 4 or 5 pounds. She actually came out weighing 6lbs7oz. I guess it's kind of hard to measure them because they are all scrunched in there. Good luck with everything!
I'm sorry you're going through that, but I'm sure everything will work out and he'll be cute and healthy like the other two. I'll be thinking about you though and can't wait to see pics.
We'll be thinking about you and your sweet little guy and hope that everything goes well. Good luck!!
Post a Comment