So Chris is sick with strep throat so Ashtyn wanted to make him a card to make him feel better. (
So SWEET, huh?) She wanted to draw things that daddy likes to do. So she drew a picture of him golfing. I heard her trying to sound out the word, but was busy cooking dinner and forgot about it. Later she brought the card to me with the word
GOLF spelled perfectly!! I couldn't believe it. She was trying to spell
GOLFING, but she spelled it
G-O-L-F-E. Still SO close, cause that is how it sounds. She has been wanting to learn how to read so I have taught her just a little. This she did seriously ALL by herself. It's not even an easy word to sound out OR spell. Remember she is not even 4 1/2 yet. Maybe I am just a proud mother and think she's the smartest ever (cause every mom thinks this about their kids) but seriously, IMPRESSIVE!


SEE- G, O, L, the F is at the bottom, then the E in the middle.
I am so terrible at taking pictures when there aren't any birthdays/holidays/events going on so I thought I should take some.


Collin almost 5 months

No comments:
Post a Comment