First of all I wanted to jot something down that Camden said just this morning. I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this...so if you have sensitive ears skip this part. So I was in the bathroom and Camden came in and says:
Camden: Mommy, you have a PP?
Me: No, just boys do.
Camden: Ok, I buy you one another day!
Ha, Ha! He is getting to that age where he is noticing the difference between girls and boys, plus we've been trying to potty train.
Then I was remembering the April Fool's joke I played on Chris last year. So we had just found out I was pregnant and hadn't told anyone. I had my first dr.'s appointment and then went to get all my blood work done. The next day was April Fools. That morning I texted Chris who was at work and in a meeting with some customers. The text reads: Hey, the dr. office just called and said they got my blood work back and there is a 95% chance we are gonna have twins! Obviously they can't tell that from your blood work, but Chris totally fell for it. So he's in this meeting and just glances at the text and is freaking out inside. He said all he could see were $$$ signs. Ha, Ha. A few minutes later I texted him back APRIL FOOLS!! He just started laughing and told his customers and they all got a good laugh. He had been so busy at work that whole morning with all his own stuff he hadn't even thought about april fools day. HA HA HA HA HA!!
January 2019
7 years ago
1 comment:
Ha Ha. Camden is so funny. I love their innocence.
Post a Comment