Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

First I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day! I really did! I was totally spoiled by my wonderful family! Chris built me this GORGEOUS mirror! As usual, he blows my mind. It turned out so awesome!
The first thing Ashtyn said to Chris on Sunday morning was "Dad, I have a great idea, let's make Mom some breakfast!" How sweet is that?! It was delicous! After church and a much needed nap, we went to my aunt's house for a big dinner with all my dad's side of the family. It was a way fun day! I think Mother's Day should be atleast once a month! Anyone else think so?
Pretty amazing, huh?
I also wanted to say how grateful I am to be the mother to 3 wonderful, smart, perfect, adorable kids. I am so blessed to be their mom, and try to be better for them each day. I wish I could better put it into words how I feel about them! I am also thankful for my amazing mother who has always been such a good example to me. She is so wonderful! I hope everone else's day was as good as mine!

No comments: