I have been having a lot of fun making some summer projects! First I made this swim suit cover dress out of a beach towel. The whole dress cost me less than $7.00! It was so simple and fast.
I am in the process of making Ashtyn one too, I'll post it when I am done.
A 4th of July flag craft.... I spend way too much time looking at craft blogs....I find lots of fun ideas though!
Those are so cute! Its so funny cause me and some girls in my ward are making those exact same things....the flag and firecrackers! Too funny, and I love the swimsuit cover!
Our little family started when Chris and I at church. Shortly after, we were married in August of 2004 in the St. George temple. We have 4 beautiful children- Ashtyn, Camden, Collin, and Adisyn. They are a lot of work, but they make our lives worth living. We love our life!
1 comment:
Those are so cute! Its so funny cause me and some girls in my ward are making those exact same things....the flag and firecrackers! Too funny, and I love the swimsuit cover!
Post a Comment