Saturday, January 29, 2011

Random Update!

Isn't she just GORGEOUS! I just can't stand it!

Such a cute boy! He was being so CHEESY this day!

I guess my computer is going to let me blog today so I better take advantage. Lucky me! I thought I would do a quick update on each of us since I feel like I haven't written in a while.

Ashtyn is seriously getting too big for her britches. She lost her second tooth last night. I am sorta dreading those years where their teeth are too big for their head and crooked, and they just look kinda awkward for a while. Maybe that sounded mean.... oh well, we all go through it, right? Her and I are currently reading "Ramona, the Pest." She loves to listen to me read to her. The book doesn't even really have pictures, but she still loves it. We started reading "Matilda" and got a ways into the book and now we can't find it. So we started reading Ramona, and it is a cute book. I just can't believe she is interested in books without pictures already. She is really wanting to learn to read, but when I try to teach her she gets really impatient. She thinks that she can just memorize it and she will just magically know how to read. It's worth a try though, eh? Ashtyn is really excited for kindergarten and getting to ride the big bus. She started dance in the beginning of January and is LOVING it! She asks almost every day how many days till dance. I love that she loves it! She did gymnastics for a couple months but didn't like it nearly as much as dance. She is just getting too old!

Camden is still the funny, sweet boy as usual. He is so loving and so silly. He talks so funny I could listen to him all day. He doesn't exactly say the funniest things, but when HE says it, the way he says it is so funny! He still LOVES sports! I told Chris the other day that he is gonna be a "dumb jock." Don't think I am mean, the kid is super smart (he knows all his letters and i am trying to teach him the sounds, and how to spell his name, etc. ) BUT I think ALL he cares about is sports. If it doesn't involve a football, basketball, baseball, soccer ball, or tennis ball, then he is not interested! He loves to wrestle Collin a lot lately and gets a little rough sometimes, but he is so sweet most of the time.

Collin is my sweet baby boy. He is such a momma's boy and cries at me most of the day. I am not sure I LOVE this, but most of the time he is super good. He has been walking since Christmas. He talks a little and just when he wants to.

Chris is the same, just working like crazy and being a good dad and husband. I am still doing the 8 week challenge, which I am HALF way through now. It really hasn't been as hard as I thought. Since I know I can't have all the junk, I just don't eat it. I realize the food isn't as good as I think. On my free day when I can eat whatever, I eat it, but it really isn't THAT good. I am also kinda getting addicted to the exercising. Which is so weird to me because I NEVER thought I could ever get addicted, but I like it. I am glad to have this challenge to make me do it. So far, I have gotten all my points and hopefully I can get them all the next 4 weeks.

That's our crazy exciting life in a nut shell!

No comments: