Ashtyn got her kindergarten physical this past week. I was dreading it because of the shots and I knew she would FREAK out! Surprisingly she was really excited to go because I told her she would get prizes and then we could go to the Dollar Store and pick out a couple more prizes if she was really brave.
Here she is in the waiting room trying to keep her mind off the coming shots.
Getting weighed. I think she was about 37 lbs
How tall? 44 inches!
Blood pressure:
Here we are just before the shots. They said she could sit on my lap to help her feel more comfortable. She was SO brave! I am just preparing for the nurses to come in and all hell break loose. If you know Ashtyn you know she can be a "tad" bit dramatic. I was trying to keep her calm and distracted.
You will never guess, but she did AWESOME!!! The nurses came in, gave her the shots, she barely got teary eyed, and it was over. I never expected her to do so good!
She got to choose from the kindergarten treasure box, the regular treasure box, 4 stickers, a sucker, and 3 prizes at the dollar store. She thought that it was the best day ever!
Stats: Weight- 37 lbs.-22 percentile, Height-44"- 66 percentile!
3 comments:
haha her and Brek weigh the same! Thats funny!!!!
Post a Comment