So far my pregnancy has been going good. I miscarried back in November so I have been super nervous that it would happen again, but so far, so good! I am almost 14 weeks and finally starting to feel much better! I was REALLY sick this time, especially from weeks 6-10, then it's slowly gotten more manageable. Thank goodness for Unisom and B6. It has literally saved me. One day I didn't take it and I was so sick and threw up a ton. It was miserable! It's good to be sick though, cause it means I am still prego, right?! Anyways, that's our big news so everyone pray for us to have a GIRL. I am dying for a girl and we really can't fit 3 boys in our tiny bedrooms, so it just makes sense. We will be happy with either boy or girl......but really it has to be a girl, right?
January 2019
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment