First I will start with a few random pictures. Collin loves to climb on Camden's bike and pretend he is riding it. He makes me so nervous but he hasn't fell yet!
The other morning I was being really lazy and didn't want to get out of bed. I could hear Ashtyn getting some cereal so I just assumed they were all watching cartoons. This is what I came out to. She just thinks she is the mom! She got them each a bowl of cereal and made a "table" out of a pillow with a blanket on top. They were having a breakfast picnic. So cute!
We decided last minute to go on a little vacation last weekend. Chris had to go up to Salt Lake to work on a job he has up there so we decided for all of us to join him! We decided this Thursday morning and drove up there Thursday evening. We stayed at my Aunt Shelli's house where we always have so much fun just hanging out with them. Friday morning Chris had to go to the house to work for a couple hours so the kids and I met with my friend Donna and her kids to hang out. We went to lunch and then went to a place called Jump On It. I was expecting a place like Jumpin Jacks but this was more trampolines. My kids LOVED it! There are a bunch of trampolines lined up next to each other and also a couple of blow up slides and a kiddie area. We spent 2 hours there and then went to pick Chris up. For dinner we went to Chuck-E-Cheese. Yucky food, but the kids loved it. We were prepared for bad food and to waste a bunch of money, which is exactly what we got. We had a lot of fun as a family and that's what matters, right? When we got back to Shelli's house they had a little bon fire going in their back yard with stuff for Reese's Smores (or SNORES as Camden would call them.) It was so fun just sitting around the fire visiting with the family. On Saturday we went to the Hogle Zoo. It was a super hot day but we had a lot of fun! We came home and went swimming at the neighbor's house and then Shelli had yummy BBQ hamburgers and corn on the cob for us. She seriously spoiled us! GOOD TIMES!
I really didn't want a picture of my fat face on here, but I only got a few pictures that the kids were actually looking, so just look at the cute kids :)

I think the train ride was the hit for all the kids.

The giraffes- no kids would look at the camera, and Camden just plain refused to be in it at all!

They got to pet a snake. YUCK!
Here is a few from the Jump On It place. Most of them were blurry since I only brought my small camera and the kids were moving way too much! Camden tried to make a hoop for a long time and finally made a couple. The hoop was SUPER high!
Ashtyn getting on the platform. They loved climbing on it and jumping onto the super bouncy tramps!
We were so bummed to have to go home from our fun vacation!
1 comment:
For some reason that train ride is just the best. :)
Post a Comment