Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Collin turns 2!!!

Today was Collin's 2nd Birthday!!! I can't believe he is 2 already. He is the sweetest little 2 year old ever! He melts my heart when he says "I love you" and says "thank you" for everything. His favorite song lately is ABC's and he sings it quite good (for his age). You can totally tell which letters he is trying to sing. Collin still has his blankie and cannot sleep without it. We sure just love this little boy! And by little, I mean literally he is still MAYBE 20 lbs, IF we are lucky!!!

For his birthday it was super low key. We ended up going out for dinner and they gave him this HUGE sundae which he devoured and was so cute eating this huge ice cream, but I forgot my camera :( We came home and he opened his present. We ended up just putting his candle in his cookie and sang Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday, Collin!!!






No comments: