Adisyn turns two months tomorrow. She is such a good baby and we are just LOVING every second of her. Here are a few things about her at 2 months.
*She has started getting up just once in the night. (as opposed to the two times she has been doing)
*She LOVES to be patted on the bum. When she is fussy (and not hungry) all you have to do is pat her on the bum and she quickly calms down.
*She is a stubborn 'smiler'. It is so difficult to get her to smile. Funny cause that is exactly how Ashtyn was. It's so cute when she smiles, though!
*She VERY rarely has a blow out or spits up. Actually, that's how all my kids have been. I feel very fortunate because it is a pain to change baby's clothes a bunch of times a day.
* I am pretty sure she is gonna be our chubbiest baby yet.
LOVE HER!!
January 2019
7 years ago
1 comment:
So cute. I am still sticking with she looks just like camden as a baby. And Maycie loved to have her bum pat as well!
Post a Comment