Every year for Valentine's Day we try to make it a fun day for the kids (for cheap). After the kids went to bed the night before I put a bunch of hearts all over their bed/walls. I wrote on them things I love about each of them. I hung some pink streamers from our entry way into the living room, put a bunch of hearts all over the kitchen/living room and put a pink table cloth over the table. They thought it was really fun. We gave Ashtyn and Camden an "ipod", well an MP3 player from this website that has them for super cheap. I think that made their YEAR! Chris got me a pedicure and a manicure (and a really sweet card, he's good at that!). Later that night, after a dentist appointment and dance, we had pizza for dinner and watched a movie. I loved spending a fun day with the ones I love MOST!
Addie was the only one dressed "valentines-ish" so that's why there is only a picture of her.
January 2019
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment