Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BFF's!!!

I wanted to do a post of what my kids do just about EVERY day! Each day as soon as Ashtyn gets home from school she asks, "Can I go get Branson and Maycie to play?" and every morning while Ashtyn is as school Camden asks if he can go get Maycie to play. Camden calls her his girlfriends most of the time, ha, ha. All four of them get along really good for the most part. Most days in the afternoon one of my babies are sleeping so they play "out front." They ride bikes and also play "house." Hours and hours are spent playing together, finding sticks, rocks, and other little treasures. I love that they play pretend and just make up stuff to do with only some empty lots. Cute cute kiddos! We are so lucky to have such good friends that live just around the corner.
Ashtyn, Branson, Camden, and Maycie:


Branson and Ashtyn had this red container and filled it will all sorts of garbage. I was out there taking these few pictures and I heard Branson say "here's a phone." It was a smashed water bottle. Way to use your imagination,eh?


Camden and Maycie being cheesers:

1 comment:

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh I love it. So cute and I love their pretend playing!