We call her that a lot lately. She is already 5 months old. She tried baby oatmeal for the first time the other day. I was surprised that she actually didn't seem to mind it all THAT bad. She swallowed it more than spit it out, so I consider that a success! The last picture is after Collin gave her a Hot Tamales candy. I thought she was choking on it, but she was just trying to get the candy out of her mouth. Poor girl did not like it a bit!
A few things about her lately-
*She is rolling everywhere and anywhere
*Loves to be held, but is content most of the time.
*Is starting to get a ton of hair.
*So smiley.
*The other day she slept until 10:30 a.m. (Getting up at 5:30 a.m. to eat) I couldn't believe she slept that long!!! She is a great sleeper. (Except last night she didn't want to go to sleep, and she is currently in her crib crying and fighting a nap, ha!) Hoping this isn't something that will continue.
January 2019
7 years ago
1 comment:
I'm gonna get me some of that!!
Post a Comment