Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Addie is 7 1/2 months

Adisyn is already 7 1/2 months and doing so many new things. I just wanted to jot down a few things to remember her at this age. *She started scooting at about 6 months, and about 2 weeks later she was crawling. She finds EVERY little teeny weeny thing she can and puts it in her mouth :) *She got her bottom 2 teeth in around 6 months, and any day her top two are gonna poke through. *She said "mama" for the first time at about 7 months, and she also says "more." Just last night she was sitting on my lap while I was on the computer. She looks up at me and starts saying "mama, mama, mama." I thought it was the sweetest thing EVER! *She is basically grown out of 6-9 months clothes, but 9-12 months are a little big. *Her 6 1/2 month stats were: 17.2 lbs (65%),and 26" (56%). JUST RIGHT! Perfectly chubby legs and cheeks! *After she is done nursing, or in between bites of baby food, she smacks her lips. It is so funny and cute! Here are some cute bath time pictures: I had to put this one on just so I can remember those yummy chubby legs!

No comments: