Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer 2013 this far

It's been a really busy summer this far and we've had a TON of fun! Unfortunately I have very little pictures to prove it! I was either lazy and didn't take pictures, the camera was dead, or it had to memory card. Sad! Anyways, I guess I'll just bore you with words.

On June 4th the kids and I made a quick, last minute (LITERALLY) up to Salt Lake so I could go to Megan's bridal shower. I wasn't planning on going, but my mom worked it out that she could help me out with gas so I packed REALLY quick and we left at 11:30 a.m. so I could get to the shower at 5:00. I am so glad we went. It was a lot of fun. The next day we went to the Kearn's Rec. Center because we love the swimming area!

The next weekend we all went back up for Beau and Megan's wedding reception. It was another quick trip, but so fun! We went to the reception on Saturday afternoon. There were actually a lot of family and friends from St. George for Beau. Afterwards, Shelli had a big bbq for everyone that came. It was a good time!

We've also been swimming at the CC pool, went to the "hydrotube" (St. George city pool) for a birthday party, and lots of friend time.

My family came down here for 4th of July. We swam, and swam, and played games, and went to Pizza Factory, swam some more, bbq, and went to the BIG st. george fire works. All our kids loved the fireworks this year. I think Camden thought it was Christmas!

No comments: