Sunday, August 25, 2013

Camden goes to Kindergarten

Camden FINALLY started Kindergarten! He has been so ready for about a year now to go to school. His teacher is Mrs. White and already loves her. He gets ready super early and can't wait til the bus comes. I think he is going to have a great school year!


EDIT: I just had to add what Camden said after school yesterday. I thought it was so cute!

"Camden, what was your favorite part of school today?"
"Every part!"
"Great! What did you learn about?" etc.....
Then, 5 minutes later:
"Mom, Kindergarten is ROUGH!"
"What do you mean, rough?"
"Just cuz it's rough!"
"So you mean hard? What is hard about it?"
"Well, like it's hard waiting for recess, and it's hard waiting for school to end. It just takes a long time."

Ha! I love how his cute little Kindergarten mind works.

No comments: