I took the kids up to my parents house so that we could go sledding and play in the snow during Christmas break. I had been sick and was sorta on the mend, Ashtyn was almost 100% but the others were just getting it! We left Saturday, December 28th. I had hopes that they would magically get a shortened version of the sickness, but that didn't happen. We still had a lot of fun and I'm so glad we went, but we weren't able to do as much as we'd hoped. We just hung out most of the time, which was very relaxing. Monday night we went up to Midway to see the Ice Castle. It was super cool! Three of my kids cried the whole time, which was sad. The castle was incredible though! Tuesday we decided to brave sledding. We found a cool hill close to Grandma's house. We played there for an 1 1/2 hours and had so much fun! Adisyn was adorable! She would just sit on her bum and go down the hill by herself. She kept saying "again, again!" She looked too cute in her bright pink eskimo suit (that I found on the yard sale,yay!) It was exhausting going back up the hill, especially carrying her, but so worth it! Wednesday we went to lunch at Pizza Factory and played mini golf while we waited for our table. Then we went sledding again at the Murray park. We had a lot of fun! I can't wait to go back up there and try tubing or something!













1 comment:
That sounds fun..... and cold and tiring. :-)
Post a Comment