If you go private people can only look at your blog if you give them an invite and you'd have to sign in each time. I just got freaked out because people had stalkers and it was on the news. I hate doing it though because I like when new people find me!! Does that make sense?
Trista I found you! Your family is so cute! I'm glad that things are going so well, I live in Salt Lake now, have been home from my mission for two years and am still single, but happy! Fun to see what your up to, you can check out my blog at christinbuck.blogspot.com
Our little family started when Chris and I at church. Shortly after, we were married in August of 2004 in the St. George temple. We have 4 beautiful children- Ashtyn, Camden, Collin, and Adisyn. They are a lot of work, but they make our lives worth living. We love our life!
5 comments:
your babies are so cute!! they look like they have so much personality.
haha what little cheeser butts!!! So cute
If you go private people can only look at your blog if you give them an invite and you'd have to sign in each time. I just got freaked out because people had stalkers and it was on the news. I hate doing it though because I like when new people find me!! Does that make sense?
Trista I found you! Your family is so cute! I'm glad that things are going so well, I live in Salt Lake now, have been home from my mission for two years and am still single, but happy! Fun to see what your up to, you can check out my blog at christinbuck.blogspot.com
I love this picture, they are so funny!
Post a Comment