Thursday, January 7, 2010

StiNkiN' CuTE KidS!!!

Today I decided to take some pictures of the kids. I have the HARDEST time getting them to sit still and smile at the same time, but today they did so awesome. I thought they turned out really cute! They aren't amazing, the kiddos aren't dressed in the best clothes (or coordinating), but still way cute! I think they are at least "wall worthy." I still want to see if I can spruce 'em up with some editing, but I am really dumb when it comes to photoshop. So here's a little peek at them!



Pretty Girl!!

Seriously, the kid doesn't take a bad picture.


I took some of the boys with balls for their bedroom since I am trying to do a sports theme. I know, I'm a little slow.


This just makes me want to cry. It is so precious!


This is truly amazing that I got 2 kids looking and smiling. I really wish Collin was looking, but it's gonna have to do for now!!




Two of the handsomest boys on earth!

4 comments:

The Schmutz Family said...

Ohhh those are so sweet. They grow up too fast!

Unknown said...

So cute your kids are getting so big

Jason and Tawni said...

They are coordinating with stripes Trista! Your kids are beautiful, Ashtyn has the cutest smile. Love the pictures, they are totally wall worthy!

Miquel said...

It does take me forever to update my blog hahaha. I just stalk everyone else. How's your little baby doing? I love the pics you took of your kids. I've been trying to teach myself it's alot of work, but so fun.