We had such a great christmas this year! I think we all got what we wanted and had so much fun. Christmas Eve when we got home from our festivities, Santa's elves had left some new pajama pants for the kids. They loved 'em. Ashtyn woke up Christmas morning and first saw this 4 ft. doll in the living room and then ran into our room and SCREAMED "DAD, there's a HUGE, HUGE,...." She was just speechless cause she was so excited! It was so cute! I wish I would have caught it on tape! Then we woke up Camden so we could start opening the presents. They both were so excited about every present. Ashtyn got a karaoke/microphone, a little tinkerbell table and chairs, 2 dolls, barbie, a dress, princess dress ups, doll outfits, yahtzee jr, brainquest, etc.She has been asking for a stage, (that's right, a STAGE,) and Santa just couldn't find room in her bedroom, plus it sounded a little dangerous. So we were a little worried that she would be disappointed. She actually never said anything until later that day. She just said "I didn't get a stage, but I am still happy!" WHEW!! Camden got a Cars geotrax, a marble track (they are actually little balls that go on this track, so they are safe for toddlers, not actually marbles), and legos, etc.Chris got a helicopter, pants, shirts, and a wallet. I got 2 pizza stones, sewing shears, snippers, huge tupperware bowl,and as a belated christmas gift I got the CRICKET EXPRESSION. I love it all. Anyways, after opening our gifts we went to my parents house to open more presents. Grandma and grandpa gave them each a little thing that they can take to church with their BOM, crayons, pencils, and paper in. Camden got a remote control car, Ashtyn got "dangly" earrings, and games. Then we went to over to my mom's cousins house where we ate yummy food and played the traditional white elephant game. So much fun!!

Kinda a crazy pictures, but this is them Christmas Eve in their new PJ's I, I mean the elves, sewed for them. *wink, wink


...although the cars geotrax is pretty close. Here he is helping chris put it together.

No comments:
Post a Comment