Saturday, July 10, 2010

We're in for it....BIG TIME!

We are really gonna be in for it once Ashtyn is a teenager! She already is dramatic, actually.... that's an UNDERSTATEMENT! She has been ever since she was about 2! Now, though, she is starting to notice boys too! Let me explain..... A couple weeks ago I took her to the pool. There were some teenage boys there, too! They were about 13 or 14 years old.

Ashtyn: Mom, that boy is REALLY cute!
Me: Oh, you think so, huh?
Ashtyn: Yeah.... I like his shiny braces!

I was trying not to bust up laughing, but she really thought he was so cute with his braces. Then the next time we went to the pool she said, " I hope that boy with the braces is there." She is a crack up! I just don't know what I am gonna do with her when she gets to be a teenager.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

hahaha thats hillarious! You better watch out for those brace faces!