Tuesday, May 17, 2011

JUST DANCE!

Ashtyn is finishing up dance for the Spring session and she has done so good! At first she was super shy and hated parent days. She would just cry and wouldn't dance but now she is so much braver! I took some pictures of her out in our yard in her costume. The costume and makeup is definitely the best part of dance for her!

(These pictures are no professional, and I tried to photoshop them. A couple turned out a bit crazier than I intended. But I am learning!)







I can't wait for her recital on Saturday. Hopefully I can get some cute pictures!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

She is too cute! I can't believe how long her hair is! Are you going to put her in dance again next year?

Britt said...

I teach dance and the make-up and costume is the best part for every little girl. Who wants to take class, when you can just get in a costume, put make-up on, and dance on stage. HeeHee :D I love little girls!!!! She is very cute! Goodluck at the recital!