First, I want to write down about our crazy past week! First of all, we all had colds coming home from Salt Lake. Monday, Adisyn started throwing up for about an hour. Babies do random things so I was hoping it was just a fluke and not a sickness. She also had just had a cold and was teething 5 teeth. Poor baby! Well, Tuesday I woke up with a stomach ache and felt really awful. I just laid on the couch ALL day. Collin started throwing up about 5:00 p.m. I started the next morning. The next couple days were awful for us. Chris took the day off on Wednesday to take care of us. THEN, that night Adisyn fell off our bed and broke her wrist! She only has to have a soft cast on for two weeks, so it's not too bad. Collin is still pretty sick, but everyone else is much better!
Despite of all the sickness going on we have been doing some fun things to get ready for Christmas. Luckily I got the tree and decorations put up on Monday before all the madness began.
(This is random, but Ashtyn made me breakfast one morning with a sweet note!)
Fred, our elf, made his way back to our house! He brought jammies, movie, candy, and a Christmas book.
He's up to no good when we sleep though :) He changed our milk to green!
The kids decorated the tree and they did a cute job. All the ornaments right in the middle!
I finally felt good enough to finish it right!
That silly elf painted all our noses red like Rudolph! Can you believe that? The kids thought that was HILARIOUS! He sure brings a lot of joy to our family ;)
Although they look miserable, they really were happy about their noses being red. When I wanted a picture of their red noses they all gave me ugly faces. Poor Collin's face shows how he has felt all week, though.
January 2019
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment