Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve O'Connor style :)

First of all, it's kinda funny that I am posting this before it is officially the new year :) But we did have a FUN family New Year's Eve party! First, we ate lots of "junk" food. You health nuts don't judge ;) but we had pizza rolls, chicken wings, velveeta nachos, and candy! It's kinda tradition and we love it. After "dinner," we did the photo booth. Ashtyn and I had fun making the props and we all had fun taking the pictures. Then we played Spot It card game, Crazy 8's, did Sparklers, played Hide-n-go-seek in the dark, and made "noise makers" (by putting beads in empty water bottles. FYI they are NOISY!!)I also took them one by one and recorded them answering some questions like their favorite things. They gave some really cute answers :0 Around 8:00 we "rang" in the new year by making NOISE NOISE NOISE!! We blew "blowers", shook our bottles of beads, and threw confetti!! I am pretty sure the neighbors heard us. Then Chris had a sleepover with the kids in the living room. The boys slept in their tents (although Camden went to his bed, but Collin is fast asleep in his new tent.






















1 comment:

The Schmutz Family said...

Looks like fun! Don't anybody tell my kids their parents are lame. :)