I am 2 posts behind on my blog, so I better get with it! Ha! I promised myself that I would do a lemonade stand with my kids this spring.It was a super warm Friday so it was perfect lemonade weather. We had a busy day planned- Camden's preschool trip to Brick Oven Pizza, getting my hair curled by a friend, and then the lemonade stand. I told the kids we would do one after Ashtyn got home from school. (I admit that I promised them in advance so that I couldn't back out when I was feeling worn out) We made cookies and lemonade to sell for $.25. We hauled all our stuff out onto the busier corner by our house and waited. I was a little nervous that we wouldn't get very many customers, but boy was I wrong. The kids each earned $3.00 until grandpa came as our last customer and gave each of them $2.00. I would say $5.00 an hour is pretty good money for little kids. It was so cute seeing their faces light up every time someone would stop. I know most of them stopped by just to be nice. They loved it and it was worth all the work and clean up. I hope they remember it, cause I sure will.
Our little family started when Chris and I at church. Shortly after, we were married in August of 2004 in the St. George temple. We have 4 beautiful children- Ashtyn, Camden, Collin, and Adisyn. They are a lot of work, but they make our lives worth living. We love our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment