Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Weekend

Here is a run down of our fun Easter weekend. We colored eggs and then busted out the aero bed to watch a movie.









Our Easter Bunny comes on Saturday and THANK the heavens he did, because they were up at 4:45 AM looking at their baskets. Luckily they all went back to sleep for awhile. They each got a new swim suit and some candy. Adisyn got some chalk. We found all the eggs the bunny hid and then got ready to go to Cedar Pocket with my family. It was a blast as usual! The kids did a little easter egg hunt, then we ate a yummy lunch, and then played in the river. We could've stayed there ALL day!! Even Adisyn LOVED it!!!
































I had these visions in my head that I would make each of my kids a matching outfit for Easter, and then take the CUTEST pictures of them on Easter morning. Well, I should have known better. 9:00 church and hurrying to get kids to cooperate, just wasn't mixing today. The ones I got are pretty hilarious and I'll love them just the same in 10 years. I do love the one of Adisyn, though. Happy Easter!







No comments: