She is still such a happy baby. She is talking like crazy. I don’t know why everything that she says is SO cute, but I could talk to her ALL DAY!! Before her birthday I wanted to teach her how old she is. So I would say “how old are you?” She would say “GOOD.” I did finally teach her to say “2” and hold up two fingers (hence the picture of her holding up fingers)
The funniest thing she said was one night someone farted really loud and she says “burp….bum bum….. stinky….weee wooo ” Ha Ha! We were dying laughing!
Some of my favorite words she says are: love you, Ashyn, Camen, Collin, Addie, Hug, tiss (kiss), and many more I can’t think of right now. She still loves to suck on her pink blanky. If you want to play the Ipad with her around, it’s not gonna happen. She LOVES the “kitty cat” game that sings and will play it over and over. Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood is her favorite show. She naps for at least 3 hours every afternoon. She is turning into a very feisty little girly and just wants to be like the big kids. I don’t know why they have to grow up so I guess I better just enjoy it while it lasts
No comments:
Post a Comment