I found this recipe for these Play Dough Cookies on another blog and thought they looked like a fun project for my kids and I. Ashtyn really enjoyed making them. They were fun to make, but not very tasty! Oh, well, it was time well spent :)
How cute! It's so crazy to see ashtyn with SHORT hair! I love it though...way cute! That is so funny that you made those friday cause I was thinking about calling you and making them together! I'll have to try them after life slows down a bit!
Our little family started when Chris and I at church. Shortly after, we were married in August of 2004 in the St. George temple. We have 4 beautiful children- Ashtyn, Camden, Collin, and Adisyn. They are a lot of work, but they make our lives worth living. We love our life!
1 comment:
How cute! It's so crazy to see ashtyn with SHORT hair! I love it though...way cute! That is so funny that you made those friday cause I was thinking about calling you and making them together! I'll have to try them after life slows down a bit!
Post a Comment