Saturday, November 1, 2014

Camden's 7th Birthday

This cute boy Camden just turned 7!! He woke up to balloons, birthday sign, and presents! Of course he had to open them right away! He had a Wii game gift from Grandma and Grandpa and a jacket and bow and arrow toy from Mom and Dad. He spent the morning playing and patiently waiting for his party to start. We had the party at the Sienna Hills park. His friends Branson, Maycie, Nixon, Isaac, Jaden,and Jonah came. We played pin the mask on the Power Rangers, had some relay games and had a fun treasure hunt. For the treasure hunt I took pictures of objects around the park and blew them up to 8x10 and cut them into puzzles for the clues. I think all the kids really enjoyed it. They especially got a kick out of the urinal clue! We ended with cupcakes and presents. Camden is such a good boy and always tries to do what's right. His teacher has told me twice now what a good boy he is and how he is a peace maker, stays on task, is friendly, and always listens. I have to agree with her! I just love this boy!



Camden went in for his 7 year checkup and his stats are: 46 lbs. and 48 inches

No comments: