We had a really fun Halloween week this year. We went to the Trunk or Treat that the Dixie State Athletes put on. My cousin Sheila plays softball and she invited us to go. Her team dressed up as "Mario Kart" and she was Wario. She looked awesome! They also took a cute picture with the monsters. For Halloween day, we dressed up and went to the school parade and I stayed to help in her class. I came home to my living room filled with balloons and a giant card from Chris for my birthday. It was super cute and thoughtful:) Later, we dressed up again and went to the ward Trunk or Treat for dinner and fun. It was a lot less crazy this year, which was a bummer but also I enjoyed it a lot more! There wasn't nearly as many "trunks" so we were done really fast. We decided to go to an awesome neighborhood we heard about to go to do real trick or treating. It did not disappoint! There was tons of house all decked out in Halloween decor and lots of fun! Then we hit one last home in our neighborhood and went to bed!
Our little family started when Chris and I at church. Shortly after, we were married in August of 2004 in the St. George temple. We have 4 beautiful children- Ashtyn, Camden, Collin, and Adisyn. They are a lot of work, but they make our lives worth living. We love our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment