Saturday, November 15, 2014

Story Telling Competition

Ashtyn entered the school Story Telling Competition. She did the story of "Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs." She is quite the dramatic girl so this is the perfect thing for her to do. You really have to use a lot of animation, voices, and body actions. She came up with it all on her own and did such a great job. Ashtyn took 2nd place in the "Fairy Tale" division. She was competing against 5th graders, so I thought that was super great. We went to the District competition yesterday and she did amazing there, too. I'm not sure when we'll find out the results, but I'm so proud of her reguardless. It takes a lot of guts to get up in front of people and do that. It's really fun watching my kids grow up and develop their talents!








After the District competition we of course had to stop by Swig for a yummy treat!

No comments: